The Rugby range also includes carefully-blended concretes and mortars offering exceptional quality, convenience and reliability, ensuring the right result every time
Rugby Deep Fill Levelling Compound
CEMEX Rugby Deep Fill Levelling Compound is a rapid setting and hardening, high strength, single part, cementitious smoothing
underlayment incorporating recycled raw materials. It can be mixed up
and applied as single units and is especially suited to larger projects
where it is ideal for pumping applications and can be applied up to
depths of 50mm. Find out more.
- Suitable for use in
industrial, commercial and domestic flooring installations
- 30-40 minutes working time
- Walk on in 3 hours
| || |
Rugby Post Mix
Post Mix is the ideal time saving solution for fixing fence posts and
rotary washing lines in domestic applications. Post Mix is an equally
time saving ideal alternative to mixing concrete for more commercial
applications including fixing road signs and street lamps. Rugby Post
Mix offers exceptional quality, convenience and reliability, ensuring
the right result every time.
- For fixing fence posts, gates and rotary washing lines
- 1 bag per standard 70x70x2400mm fence post
- No requirement for mixing
- Sets in 10 minutes
Rugby Post Mix Professional
Rugby Post Mix Professional is the ideal time and effort saving solution for domestic or commercial applications such as fixing posts, road signs or bollards where a smoother surface finish may be required. This is achieved by using a finer aggregate in the mix. As with Rugby Post Mix no mixing with water is required before placing.
- For fixing posts, road signs and bollards
- Finer aggregate provides a smoother surface finish
- No requirement for mixing – just add water after placing
- Fast setting
Rugby 40N/mm2 concrete has been specifically designed to give increased strength levels compared to that of the General Purpose Concrete mix. This product is designed for structural concrete and more industrial and commercial applications where a high strength concrete is required.
- Heavy duty concrete designed for industrial and commercial applications
- Typical coverage - 0.115m2 at 100mm thickness
- Typical strength = 40n/mm2 at 28 days
- Dry pre-blended cementitious material to BS 5838-1:1980
Rugby General Purpose Mortar
Whether you are building an extension, garage or barbeque, or simply repairing existing Brick or Block work Rugby General Purpose Mortar offers the time saving solution with exceptional quality, convenience and reliability.
- For brick and block laying
- For rendering and repointing
- For general masonry repair
- Just add water
- 1 bag will produce enough mortar to lay 25 standard house bricks
Rugby Kiln Dried Sand
Rugby Kiln Dried Sand is a natural, specially selected washed and dried sand designed for use as a jointing or grouting sand on concrete block paving projects. It has been designed to comply with the gradings given in BS 7533 Part 3 1997.
- For use as jointing sand in all types of block paving work
- Use directly from the bag and brush into paving with a wide soft brush
- Typical coverage - 5m2 of standard block paving
Rugby Black Bitumen Macadam
Rugby Black Bitumen Macadam is a cold lay deferred set compound carefully formulated for ease of use and to give good results every time when either repairing patches, or refurbishing concrete.
- For repairing tarmac drives and pathways
- Use direct from the bag
- Sets hard within 12 hours
- Typical coverage - 0.8m2 at a compacted 14mm thickness
Sales & Service Enquiries
|| 0800 353 433
||0808 145 1900